Friday 8 October 2010

Something Wicked This Way Comes

It's one of my favourite times of the year, Halloween! I was really excited to put together a themed post for you and I started by heading over to Halloween to take these shots.

Free Dress & Special Ed. Halloween Boots

I found this AMAZING free dress from Grimm Brothers on The Marketplace, SL's new online shopping site. It is fantastic. I've shown it with the special edition boots from Halloween, my Redgrave skin and this wicked hair from Kik (not free). This is one killer Halloween look.

Free Halloween Vignette

Grab this awesome spooky vignette at Halloween, its free and its copy!

1 Linden Dress

I also wanted to show some of the gorgeous dresses from Phoenix Rising, now on sale for just one linden. The shop is closing so don't wait to go and take advantage of this amazing deal. The bat hair is from Ava Tare (not free).

75 L Outfit

Grab these jeans and this wrap top for just 75 lindens, also at Halloween. The hair is from Dernier Cri (not free) and the boots are a past hunt gift from J's.

1 Linden Dress

Here's another dramatic gown from Phoenix Rising, also just one linden. I've shown it with hair from Vita's Boudoir (not free).

I hope you have fun getting ready for one of the most enjoyable (and spoooky!) times of the year!