Saturday 25 September 2010

Underground Pin-Up

Autre has lots of goodies in store for free and cheap but one of my faves is the 99 Balloons dress subscriber gift. It's meant to be a shirt but as you see it can be modded into a very short dress. Just make sure you have panties on!
autre_004
The skin is a subscriber gift from Exile that I loooove and am wearing with one of the MiaSnow riot vend tattoo layer eye liners. Oh! Check out my hair! Only 1L at Darkerside :O I love the Elvira meets pin-up meets psychobilly feel of it. I even changed the letters on my awesome collar from Yabusaka to say "Pinup" hehe.
autre_010
The boots are not free but I had to show them close up because they're so cute! New release from Dilly Dolls, yay!
autre_008
Worn:
Dress/Shirt: Autre, subcriber gift
Hair: Darkerside, 1L
Skin: Exile, subscriber gift (if no longer in notices you can still grab it from the regular group but there is a join fee on that one)
Eyeliner: MiaSnow, riot vend
Stockings: Sheer
Collar: Yabusaka
Boots: Dilly Dolls
Poses: Glitterati
Photo Taken at Filthy Cute. Make sure to check out Hybie's Blog for awesome photo opportunities!