Friday 17 September 2010

leopard rainbow



Gasque skin gift + Cheap Makeup Le Tigre eyeshadow (40L)











A few more pretty things from Modavia Fashion Week, I shopped a little so I thought I'd share!

I hardly ever buy dresses but these two rainbow-ish dresses from Tee*fy and Sugarcube were kind of amazing haha. They're under the up-and-coming designers booth at Modavia Fashion Week, I really recommend Fume as well as another new store to check out! And I was eyeing the Marina bodysuit. Booth here!

ANYWAY yes rainbow dresses! The Tee*fy one is 350L(includes gloves and black leggings) and the Sugarcube one is 250L. All the other things I'm wearing are mostly free from Modavia Fashion Week! I'm also in love with the Gasqhe gift skin, I'm wearing it with and without Cheap Makeup's gacha Le Tigre eyeshadow in Peacock(10), 40L.

#1
Tee*fy dress, gloves (also comes with black leggings): Shades of Sidewalk (yay rainbow!) from Modavia Fashion Week booth here
Modern Gypsy shades: free gift from booth (Modavia Fashion Week booths, around here
leopard leggings: Sonatta Morales *8* leopard stockings, free gift from Modavia Fashion Week booths, around here
sand pumps: CheerNo, free gift around here
Gasque skin, free from here

#2
Gasque skin, free from here
Le Tigre eyeshadow in Peacock (10) from Cheap Makeup, 40L per play at the gacha.
Sugarcube dress: Kasane dress (I believe it's kimono-inspired couture haha. Anyway it's gorgeous!) Booth here.
Kerry hair and hair base: 99 Elephants
mustard stockings: Sonatta Morales *8* flapper stockings, free gift from Modavia Fashion Week booths, around here

Poses: Marukin, 5 poses for 100L.

Location: Omega Point, thanks to Hybrid Ansar's blog about beautiful places in SL, as plurked by Sileny! Also thanks to Sileny to tipping us off about Modavia, heh. Also check out Eva's post about the rest of the Modavia Fashion Week gifts!