Monday 13 September 2010

666 Followers

I was going to do this post with the awesome demon horns by Dark Goddess Designs when I noticed we had 666 followers on this blog o.o I am scared now, lol!!
aliza_007
This dress is from Aliza Karu Creations and is on the MM board currently. There is another dress too in a different board there :) The demon horns are not free but they are one of the donation items at the Wear Gray event.
aliza_005
The shoes I am wearing are the Twisted Hunt prize from Heart and Sole. I love the skin change hud, it's so easy to match *any* color, even dark stockings :)
aliza_001
Worn:
Dress, Aliza Karu, MM board
Shoes: Heart & Sole, Twisted Hunt gift
Horns: Dark Goddess Designs @ Wear Gray For a Day charity event
Hair: Raspberry Aristocrat @ Hair Fair
Skin: Mango, Mango! (50L)
Stockings: Nomine
Poses: Glitterati