Wednesday 14 July 2010

Highly Visual.

When I got this dress from the Visual Kei hunt I was just not going to be able to wear it with any old skin. This dress is too cute! Then I got the glasses from the hunt and they are so perfect...well...what skin could I wear to equal them in awesomeness!?
visual_003
Then along came a message from the MiaSnow subscriber about yet ANOTHER generous skin gift via the lucky board. Seriously....does this woman ever stop being awesome?? There is even a fabulous skin in the riot vendor now too with purple makeup and the price does down to 199L or 179L I think. CHEAP. It should be noted that the Black Canary outfit also comes with an awesome yellow hair style but I just wasn't feeling in a blond mood today lol.
visual_004
Worn:
Outfit: The Black Canary, Visual Kei Hunt (10L!! Prizes are 10L not 0L!! You've been warned!!)
Skin: MiaSnow, lucky board prize
Glasses: December, Visual Kei Hunt (10L)
Hair: Ay.Line, group gift (previously blogged)
Pose: Long Awkward Pose
Boots: Hoorenbeek