Sunday 6 June 2010

TORTOISESHELL glasses omg

All girl poses are by Marukin by Valencia Southard, you can check out her poses here! She has also put a 1L set of poses out at the Free*Style HQ! Thanks Valencia!! boy poses from actchio.

Some 50L Friday items are still out, get them while they're at a fraction of their price!











#1
on Xing:
Terri.tees 35L. There are a ton of june freebies! 11 free tees out, check it out if you like slogan tees :) Everything instore is 35L, so do some shopping!
tortoiseshell glasses: Reek! 50L, three kinds of tortoiseshell, 50L Friday edition.
pants: 100L, Young Urban
shoes: old devol gift
hair: CheerNo
shirt: mr.poet, not free

on me:
G Field subscribo gift top for black and blue fair! so so so pretty.
tights: actchio. gift tights in subscribo. hope you like the tights :)
shorts: beetlebones, not free but amazing basic shorts with sculpted cuffs and waist part!
shoes: ordinary designs

#2
on Xing:
meteor rain tank, 30L
flip flops: Magi Take group gift (other colors are 10L!)
pants: A-Bomb, not free but cheap!

on me:
hair: Zeus group gift
top: Meteor Rain group gift, comes with flowered capris!
not free:
hair ribbon, not free, Wild O!
skirt with garters: Sn@tch! After Party skirt in cheetah, comes with stockings! probably my favorite sn@tch thing right now.
boots: ordinary designs, texture change to a ton of colors
bangles: Shade Throne
nude fishnet tights: actchio.

#3
on Xing:
tank: terri.tees, 35L a ton of free tees for june!
Magi Take suitcase, 10L
A-Bomb unisex plaid shorts!
hair: gritty kitty, troika

on me:
coco group gift bag in pink (comes in black version)
coco group gift boots
lotus tattoo: 30L from actchio.
hair corsage, lika ruby gacha
not free:
50L friday Tiny Bird dress in nude! Still out for 50L at mainstore, go go go!
bangles: Shade Throne
sn@tch garters/stockings

#4
50% off all eyes at Poetic Colors! omggg. I bought new eyes, I have been wearing PC eyes all of my SLife! I love the reflections. I'm happy because it comes in three sizes and I use all three sizes. discounted to 100L per set, I think it's worth it for something that I use all the time! There's also a freebie available :)

on Xing:
eyes: quicksilver by poetic colors (aren't they niceeeeeeee. Xing looks so much nicer in them than I do!) 100L
tortoiseshell glasses: Reek! 50L, three kinds of tortoiseshell, 50L Friday edition. They are still out at the mainstore, I encourage you to get them because they will never be available after this! And I think the tortoiseshell is almost better than the full pack! They are also sunglasses, not just glasses (you can change the lens to sunglasses)

#5
on me:
eyes: hot mocha by poetic colors
earrings: group gift from Vooner

eyeliner and xing's tattoos from actchio.