Monday 17 May 2010

Willow!!!

OMG how could I have missed this store!? I was reading the Super Bonita blog and saw a great free shirt. I had to grab it and WOW I am in love!
willow_001
There is a 1L shirt and some freebies and some 5L shapes when you first walk in. To the back of the store there are also three 5L outfits. This outfit is one of the 5L ones and I am just going bananas in love over it. The other ones are great too but I am super busy and can't post them all hehe. Go get them if you don't believe me! I have no idea how long these items have been out as this is a new-to-me store but they seriously are love.
Outfit: Willow, 5L (or 1L if you just want the shirt only)
Skin: Mango, Mango! (not available atm, won't be back up until the end of the week)
Hair: Exile, not free
Pose: Long Awkward Pose, not free