Wednesday 19 May 2010

Mix

I have a mix of some fun stuff for you! Some of it is old, some is new, but meh old can be good too!
Makenzie Irling passed me these cute opening gifts from Barcode. They are simple, sweet, house items that are high quality (like everything Makenzie does!) The boxes are actually individuals but I stacked them for fun times.Stay away from my freebies or I will cutchoo!
I did a close up of the back of the tank from I Love 13 because it is such a cute Russian dollie! And the jewelry is a freebie from Ganked for FreeStyle! F*S has a new HQ but this is still located at the soon to be demolished old site so get it now before it's gone forever.
Worn:
Shirt: I Love 13, group gift
Skirt: Honey Soul, lucky board prize
Jewelry: Ganked, 0L at old FreeStyle HQ
Photo Boxes and Vases: Barcode, opening gift
Skin: Mango, Mango!, 69L Hump Day item
Lashes: Creamy Cooljoke for FreeStyle (new location), pay what you want from 1L
Hair: Junwave, old group gift (still available!!)
Ears: Curious Kitties, group gift (last group gift was still available last I checked)