Sunday 2 May 2010

Hippie Hippie Shakes (Update!)

So in RL I am much more into punk, psychobilly, goth, etc. than I could ever be into the whole...neo-hippie thing. But Sn@tch released this cute summery outfit for their group gift and it might get me to start feeling the earth mother vibes and whatnot.
sn@tch hippie
The hair is a free gift from Amacci to subscribers. It was notice number two when I checked to see if it was still available for redelivery. The necklace is a group gift from Happy Finds. Love this store and they are really generous with gifts and sales.
sn@tch chic
Worn:
Outfit (Includes shirt, shoes, bangles, jeans): Sn@tch, group gift (300L join fee)
Necklace: Happy Finds, group gift
Skin: Strumpet, 75L for Project Themeory this weekend
Pose: Long Awkward Pose, not free
Shape: Soon to be available from Shape It Up! as a cheapie for The Deck anniversary, starts next week

Update: I said earlier the Happy Finds group was 300L to join, but the awesome owner IMd me to tell me the group no longer has a fee! YAY!