Monday 10 May 2010

Glossy

When MiaSnow releases anything my heart starts racing. When she sends out a group gift, I need to get in bed and puff my inhaler for an hour. Yes, I love her store so much! This gift combined with many of the other great freebies released yesterday has me in asthmatic fits!
misn_004
I had to do a close-up of the Candy Nail picks gifts, they are so lovely. I can't wait for the next one!! The details are perfection and the picks gifts are always great so keep one of your picks slots free for Candy Nail!
misn_003
Worn:
Skin: MiaSnow, subscriber gift in three tones
Top: BB Designs, part of the MM board gift (only needs 50 hits)
Skirt: Hyper Culture, subscriber gift
Prim Nals w/Ring: Candy Nail, picks reward prize (also group gift available, not shown)
Hair and Bangs: BooN, not free but 60% off
Pose: Torridwear, store appears to be closed
Tattoo: Dreams, not free

No comments: