Thursday 6 May 2010

Fun With Neon and Booty- NSFW

OK if you can't see booty at work or home or whatever please scroll past! LOL! Anyway, I love bright colors and I was wearing this outfit the other day, realized many of the items were freebies and decided to blog it. Some of them are older, some newer, but all fun!
neon fun fun
Then my friend Sanura made this freebie tattoo which made me lol because...well...A** QUAKE!
dreams booty
Feel the neon love.
Worn:
Shorts: Theory., free (also comes with jogging poses!)
Shoes: Duh!, free
Skin: Nuuna's, free
Tattoo: Dreams, free
Poses: Torridwear, not free
Tank and Hair: Schadenfreude, not free (hair no longer available is this color I believe)
Socks: Sock Shop, 30L
Bracelet: DooDads, not free
Shape: Shape It Up!, will be free starting the 7th

No comments: