Thursday, 4 March 2010

Trashy Girls In Style

I discovered the Trashy Girls In Style shop when I was exploring the new Le Cirque Sim (great shops and fantastic for photos!) and wondered, "Hmm, I love her clothes! I wonder if she has any freebies?"  So I perved Freya Olivieri's profile and TP'ed over to her mainstore and lo and behold there were several freebie outfits there!  I did buy a dress and will definitely be back for more!  There were 3 dresses and a fatpack of tanks available in the store for either 0 or 1 L and a pair of cute pink boots in the subscriber.
Dress: TGIS: Sundress Gift: 0 or 1 L
Hair: Truth: Saskia: not free
Skin: Cupcakes: February: Noir: not free (worn in all photos)
Dress: TGIS: Black Sequin Dress: 0 or 1 L (includes bracelet)
Earrings and Ring: Deco: not free
Hair: fri.day: Summer
Dress: TGIS: Mirror Bandeau Dress: 0 or 1 L
Jewelry: Sable Rose: Handcuff Jewerly Set: 100 L only at new Zhao sim location till Friday (psst!  I also went to MiaMai there and got several outfits on sale): use the teleporter at the landing site if the slurl does not take you right to the store
Hair: Truth: Ann: not free
Tank Top: TGIS: Tattered Tank Olive: 1 L (I think) for a fatpack of yummy tops
Skirt: Kyoot: Loathed High Waist Mini Taupe: not free
Hair: fri.day: Neva.2: not free
Jewelry: Deco: not free

2 comments:

silver milneaux said...

omg that first picture is stunning. ahh majorly want that first dress especially, thanks for sharing this!

Eden Knoller said...

Thanks, Silver. That is my fav dress too!