Monday 8 February 2010

Your 3 Words Saved My Life

It's that time of the year and we're all in the mood! Love is in the air, yes it is! I am so excited to spend this year's St. Valentine's day; not only is it a special day for lovers, it's also Chinese New Year!

My post's theme is red (so obvious) and I have a couple of goodies to show! Get your sexeh on!

[doll.] GEMMA 02

Boudoir - Unwrap Me (includes thong), $1L

I have made a sculpted bow to go with my latest modelling pose collection, this set is called "Gemma", below is the dollarbie I have put out!

NOTE: Sculpted bow included, don't forget to wear it before posing! :)

[doll.] GEMMA 06 LIMITED TIME DOLLARBIE!

[doll.] Gemma 06 Limited Time Dollarbie, $1L

Come check out the rest of the poses, some of them have facial expressions built in too, I really had fun making them - thanks to all those who supported me through my tantrums whilst making them :D *angel smile*

[doll.] GEMMA Pose Collection Fatpack

Have a great day!

Suri, xoxo

No comments: