Wednesday 17 February 2010

WhoNose Does It Again

I am a huge fan of Rarurick Ragu of WhoNose.  Her prim work is perfection and she always adds an element of cleverness to her designs.  Today she released a new cheapie and it was just what I needed.  Where I live I don't think I've seen the sun in weeks and this gold dress brings some cheer to the dreary days.
Dress: WhoNose: Vivi Gold Dress: 5 L (includes necklace)
Shoes: Baby Monkey: Gina: not free but discounted for group members
Hair: fri.day: Marie: not free
Skin: Cupcakes: Embrace Cameo - Dolled Up: not free

There is also a fantastic retroish dress in the Midnight Mania that you can get for only 100 slaps.  I adore the hat, which is included.
Dress: WhoNose: Irmeli White : Midnight Mania prize
Hair: fri.day: Carrie: not free

Ooo,  hot off the press!  Those not free shoes above from Baby Monkey are available in an exclusive Silver color in the Midnight Mania for only 100 slaps.  If it's filled make sure you go back tomorrow.  They come with preset skin tones but they are a snatch to customize.  They also include the latest version of toenails.
Here's to sunny days!

No comments: