Monday 4 January 2010

Parallel Dog 13

I am lusting this dress from Parallel Love. It's so simple...but there is something about it that makes me go OOOOH! The yellow is a group gift but there are other colors for only 50L each.
This shrug from I Love 13 is just a must accessory, IMHO. And we could all use a Be Happy reminder.All hair worn throughout this post is from Analog Dog. They have switched out the freebies in the big glowing balls. I am happy. Don't forget to grab the free color change huds, clearance items, and freebie bangs too :D
Yellow Dress: Parallel Love, group gift
Black Dress: Parallel Love, freebie (previously blogged)
Be Happy Shrug: I Heart 13, group gift (a.k.a. I Love 13, can't type the heart symbol in blogger or it goes all extra crazy)
Skin: Tuli, group gift (250L join fee, previously blogged)
Hair: Analog Dog, free