Sunday 3 January 2010

Donna Republic

While it is -12 degrees Fahrenheit right now where I live, it is still heating up in SL! I love that I can wear short little dresses without dying of exposure. Ah yes, not dying is great! One lovely dress you can wear to show off your decolletage and your yummy little knee caps is this group gift from Donna Flora. Ever since that AMAZING necklace that was given out (still in notices!) I have been watching the group notices like a hawk and was not disappointed when I saw this gem.
donna republic
The skin is also a group gift, this time from JE*Republic. I love how pouty it is!

WORN:
Outfit and Accessories: Donna Flora, group gift
Skin: JE* Republic, group gift
Hair: Exile, new release! Not free.
Shape: Shape It Up!, not free but all shapes are on sale for between 8L-188L