Thursday 24 December 2009

Shoes and Stuff!

Some shoes and an MM board once midnight hits :P
Candy Cane Skates (w/skating anim!): Tea Lane, 2LBlue Booties: Gbberish, group gift (must go to the store and click the group join sign to join)Grey Booties: Label @ Beauty Avatar sim hunt (not giving direct slurls so you'll just have to wander around and find the ornament, teehee.)


I don't usually post ad pics but my graphics have been crying and I can't get a good picture of anything once I cam farther than like an inch from my av (did I mention how much I can't wait for my new computer? For serious.) and I told the store owner I would blog her MM baord since she is super generous with gifts, so here is the ad pic for the Santa's naughty chair which you can get on the MM board at Shameless Bits starting at midnight.