Saturday 12 December 2009

OMG Look at Sileny's Shoes!

I want them.
I got them.
Thanks Sileny! <3

Talking of Sileny, she was my muse for the day, modelling for a set of pose I made specially for Christmas. It's called "S.O.S" but you will see what I mean when you look at the poster :P

[S.LOVES] S.O.S. Group Pose
Click here to enlarge!

Also a big thanks to Caeo & Hazel for poing with me :P

You can get this for $0L at my new mainstore location!
[S.LOVES] S.O.S. Group Pose

In the above picture I was wearing the Candy Cane Henleys from Doppelganger Inc., this is a gift from their Black Market location; darker color included (not shown).

The Beach Life

Doppelganger Inc. - Candy Cane Henleys *Black Market Gift*
((JUNWAVE)) MARIE *ORANGE-BROWN* (group gift)
[SC] Surf Couture - Hot Cocoa Stain Jeans - Classic (not free)
SALE ON RIGHT NOW!!
Modd.G Leigh Jacket - Pink (Down The Chimney Hunt Gift)

I have marked down 2 sets of poses for $1L each pose for the month of December:
[S.LOVES] MINA POSES

[S.LOVES] LINGERIE POSES POSTER

[S.LOVES] CHRISTMAS GREETINGS!

[S.LOVES] CHRISTMAS GREETINGS, $5L
*Transferrable, can gift to friends!!*

Annnd, this scarf is put back up after I made a horrible mistake of deleting it, sorry everyone!!
Twinstars Inc. - 40 flavors of plaid scarf
Click here to enlarge!

Suri, xoxo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! The boots from Surf Couture, too! I bought the fatpack!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

SOOOOOOO CUTE, love this Suri <3

Rachel said...

Where are your boots from in the Beach Life picture? They are so cute and I don't think I see them listed. Thanks!

Suri Christen said...

Surf Couture, they are called the Elsa Boots. Sale for 100L atm