Tuesday 1 December 2009

Crissy is Cozy

I have to admit...I have gotten notices about freebies at Crissy Designs before and thought the items looked cute but never went. This time I couldn't resist the cozy sweater dress gift! The gifty includes the dress and scarf, which are shown, as well as leg warmers that I didn't show because I wanted to show you these cool boots...

The boots are one of TWO pairs you can get from the MM board at DV8. I love the little skull and cross details which are obvious enough to complete a kick ass subcultural outfit of doom and subtle enough to wear with a cozy comfy dress like the one I have on. Also check out the riot vendors which have more shoes and go down to 25L, and the group gift which is a pair of shoes as well. SHOES.

The hair I have on is from the free fat pack at Amacci. This style is really, really well made and who can pass up a high quality, free, fat pack? Certainly not me.
Hair: Amacci, 0L
Dress: Crissy Designs, 0L (or1L, not sure)
Boots: DV8, MM board prize
"Fiona" Skin: Free Speerit, Not free (But omg I love it)
"Akila" Shape: Shape it Up!, not free
Eyes: Skin Within, free for today*

*Note:
Skin Within has a hunt that ends at midnight SLT TONIGHT. Hidden amongst the normal priced items, one skin (which includes shape and eyes) is set for 0L. I am not blogging the skin, however, because the store owner has requested that the secret item remain secret.