Thursday 17 December 2009

Aqua!

I was wearing my new subscriber gift hair from ChiChickie thinking it needed a perfect snow bunny look to go with it when BAM! I got the most comfy yummy subscriber gift outfit from Aqua. I had received a pre-release version of the sweater in green a while back, showed it on my personal blog, and waited patiently for the offical release. Well now is the time! And getting this subscribo outfit reminded me that there is still a gift in the Free*Style notices from Aqua too!
There are many free/cheap items at Aqua all the time and with it being the holiday season there are even more! There is a new MM, a daily dollarbie for advent, and more! Good times.
This black sweater was out yesterday for 0L because of a previous MM goof up and I'm not sure if it is still there (I took these pictures last night assuming that I would post them then but I got distracted :P) but either way you should go to Aqua and get the above goodies and these 10L green cords!
Worn:
Outfit1: subscriber gift
Outfit2: Free*Style group gift in notices
Outfit3: MM board prize
Outfit4: Today's daily dollarbie
Outfit5: Shirt (past freebie, might still be free) Pants(10L)
-All outfits by Aqua-
Hair: ChiChickie, subscriber gift
Skin: LeLutka for Le.Look, group gift (previously blogged)