Saturday 18 April 2009

April 18 Free Gift and New Weekly Gift - Where Else - Lemania




La Paloma is the retiring style today from Lemania Indigo Designs and it will be available until Sunday 4/19/09 at 9am for you to pick up. It includes earrings! I love it when creators include jewelry.





Hair is from Truth and is one of his dollarbie fatpacks. Skin is an Eloh Mod from Peppermint Blue - PARTY RED - Available at Don't Ask. I'm wearing EarthStones Stoned Eyes freebie - turquoise.
Weekly group gift is available at Lemania as well ladies! CAREFREE BARBIE! I WANNA BE BARBIE!


This is a complete outfit and includes the cute little red shoes on my feets for L$1 !

The hair is also a freebie (ooo maybe dollarbie) at Laqroki called Toothache and you do get the fatpack. Mallory has an entire wall of goodies out in the hair section. These are the Stoned Eyes in Amethyst (NOT FREE - I'm SORRY GIRLS I FORGOT TO CHANGE MY EYES!)

As a better woman than I recently said.......SEARCH IS YOUR FRIEND.
Dresses: Lemania Indigo
Hair - Top - Truth - Dollarbie for Fatpack
Bottom - Laqroki - Dollarbie for Fatpack
Eyes - EarthStones
Skin - Both Shoots - Peppermint Blue - Party Red avail at Don't Ask

No comments: