Friday 20 February 2009

Huuuge, Massive Post!

I'm so happy happy this morning!! I have the house to myself again as I had given my roomie notice, and he's gooooone!! I know it's mean to celebrate so much, but some people you can live with and some....well lets just say you can't :P The concurrent theme for this post is lucky chair exclusives. Those precious outfits you can only win from the chair.

dare2

dare

This first set is from Dare Designs. A new to me store, but it's a one stop for just about everything you could want! There's 4 lucky chairs for girls, a midnight mania board, clothes galore, boots *pauses for breath* and if that's not enough, you also get a gift when you join the subscribo! Phew. Thank you so much to Dare Munro for letting me know about his yummy store, I'll be sending Q in with some cash later today ;) The outfit is called STFU, and will be in the chair for about a week, so pack the place out ppl! You get all these options and more in the one box, a ton of ways to wear it.

dv8

These bits of hawtness are from +DV8+ and match the boots I posted a couple of weeks ago. There's also an exclusive colour in the riotvend with matching boots, so get crowding!! Thanks Vasha. The skin shown here is a pick reward from Little Bird. The AYC skin is just luminous and innocent looking, I looove. You know the drill with pick rewards, add the store, wait a bit touch the thingo and away you go!

glitt9

The next dresses are from the Glitterati Goodie Table. Shown are 2 dresses from T2T and DCNY. There's also gifts from CNS, Arsnova, Rock Me Amadeus and probably much more that I missed due to copious blue screens.

glitt

glitt-2

These skins! More lushness from Lazolli, 7 new skins to be precise. I always feel terribly grown up when I wear these skins, I know, I'm completely odd! And looky! I haz Gummi Bears on my neck, thanks to Sanu :P You can get the Gummy Love Rainbow set from the lucky chair. You get a choker and 4 monocles, they're so real looking, if I could work out a way to lick my own neck I would!! Ash out.

Stuff That's Not Free, But You Know You Want
Hair
Aden
ETD
Lelutka
Discord Designs

Skin In Pics 1&2
Obscene

Silver Collar
Sanu

No comments: