Saturday 11 October 2008

Walk Of Shame

We've all done it, staggered out of a nightclub bleary eyed into the harsh morning sun. Sunnies are a must, as well as the obligatory glare at the cheerful people who have had a decent night's sleep!! Why am I telling you this? My flatmate staggered home at 3pm yesterday afternoon after discovering Arc nightclub. Aussies will know the club I mean! As well as being a club, they do massive fundraisers for AIDS awareness and such. Anyhoo, I had the best time torturing my poor fragile roomie *evil I know!*



Someone in the comments from Adi's awesomesauce post on the Juicy Birfday mentioned that the Scull Argyle was a fave, and I just happened to have it in my inv, along with some other wicked shtuffage from Riddle.







These yummys are Riddle's gift in the hunt happening at Cassiopeia Isle. The kini was added at the last minute, and I'm glad it was! The sunnies are made of awesome no? They're from Role Optic and will be regular freebs. Theyre fully sculpted and have a nifty resize script for people with odd heads like mine!



I know it's been blogged, but this outfit from Lala Foofoo is nomtastic. I love the clothes at this store, versatile, practical pieces just made for mixing and matching. Now I'm off to dye my hair for my best friend's birfday party!

Other Shit
Jeans
Torridwear

Hair (not free)
Magika

Boots (not free)
Lazy Places

5 comments:

Sasy Scarborough said...

laughs hard and admits to nothing

xox Sasy xox

♥ Abra Exonar said...

Luv the matching boots throughout. I have the purple ones, but I'm heading for broke after reading your post. So freaking cute.

Ashia Tomsen said...

*Eyes Sasybum knowingly!!*
<3
oh Abra, Lazy Places is like my drug!!
<3

Creamy Cooljoke said...

LOL the 'walk of shame' is a thing of the past for me these days, I miss it *sighs*

Valentina Ott said...

cant find this argyle sweater...