Sunday 12 October 2008

Hallo-weenie

Halloween is special time of year for The G. Not because I get to dress up like some crazed lunatic... not because I have sweet tooth... not because I have some kind of attraction to orange colored squash... nuuuuu I happen to have been born on Halloween eve. So not only do I get to go to all kinds of parties in silly costumed but I also get prezzies.. LUCKY ME! What does all that have to do with my post? PREZZIES!! That's right I am just that egotistical that I am considering these items my birthday present from Civvies and Miau Haus. In all honesty it is a pumpkin hunt being held at both locations on the Scout sim so everyone is free to join in and grab up the ghoulish goodness.


Civvies just happens to be one of my favorite places for novelty T's and this "Spiderbite Tee" displays exactly why I love their stuff so much. Extremely fine detail to the texturing and realistic wrinkles make this tee "Gorgy" as my fellow female bloggers might say. Match it up with the "Dead Mans Leather Belt", "Grave Robber" Jeans and "Batty Sneaks" and you got an entire outfit for no bones (my witty way of saying free.. prolly not so witty now that I think about it).


I rarely wear hats because.. well... I have a huge melon and rarely am I ever able to get them to fit but this Halloween top hat was so rad that I had to squeeze it on and show it off. The "Bat Attack" Tee is another freebie to be found on the hunt.


For those cool fall nights that I personally love to spend sitting by a crackiling fire sipping on a latte (fat free milk please lol) there are these "Spooky" and "Punkin" boxers.


To top it all off the hair you saw in all these pics is Philotic Energy's Enda II in Mochachino and was just put in their lucky chair today. Thanks to Aemz for making a sequal to my favorite hair evah and letting me pose in the ad for it.

Happy hunting from your resident Free*Style Hallo-weenie!

3 comments:

♥ Abra Exonar said...

ooooh love the pics! That top hat is amazing!! ;))

Anonymous said...

Lol the guy on the pick looks sooo much like Jared Leto, is he using a shape inspired by the actor?

Gecko Gorilla said...

I actually made my own shape with a little tweaking from various friends. but.. now that you mention it I totally see it.. especially with that hair style