Sunday 1 June 2008

Models on Cupcakes

Ash and I met up at the Heart Cupcakes shop for their sekret sale. TONS of freebies amongst amazingly sale priced gorgy dresses and cute casuals. I lag surfed through with Ash to snatch a few things to show ya. The G Man, fearless photographer and somewhat metrosexual, was generous enough to snap the pics.

Unfortunately, SL didn't want to play nice with me. Not only was I wearing 2 different dresses half the time, but the photo studio we were goofing around in made it too easy for me to accidentally click something and have everything go haywire. I need Adaire & her macbook-proof photo spots, lol. But here we go!

Ash and I were behaving in this one. Well wait a minute...where is your hand going, Ashia? Naughty, Ash! But you can see the 2 different dresses issue. Alas, it doesn't come off as edgy cool mismatched boho model chic weirdness. But I'm also wearing Talisman's "Heartstruck" earrings that were a recent subscribe-o-matic gift, some kyoot dollarbie pigtails from *mikan* and one of the Stringer HQ hunt skins. Ash has on the Comme il Faut group gift hair, Unique Needs shoes (not free but yummy like that group gift from May!) and Aitui tats (not free).

Two more Cupcakes dresses and we're still behaving, lol. I have on the Diversity Hair Jess ponytail style that comes in 6 gazillion colors, available at Savoir Hair, the Tuli "Celeste" skin in "Lumina" that just came out today (not free but mmm mmm - go check the new ones out!) and Aitui tats (not free). Ash has on Seri hair (no longer free).

Then we started to get a little cranky, haha. She was tryin to get up all on my fabu-ness and I was like "nuuu uhhhh biatchipoo!" My tats are from Etched (not free) and hers are from Canimal. Her hair is free from Bishwear at Savoir Hair. It's worth mentioning that Bishwear just opened a Discount Shop and there are tons of good finds in it!

It may look like we made up, but don't be fooled! I'm trying to choke her!

Just kidding, I love the Ash, and we lurrrved the Cupcakes. Enjoi. ;)

2 comments:

Adaire DeCuir said...

Mmm mmm, I think we need to do this more often then, Ash! Rofl!! Thanks Creamy!! <3

Bella Baroque said...

LOL! you two are teh kyoot!