Monday 2 June 2008

Glamourpussitude

Hello Beauties!

Look at these lush goodies I have here. To start with PixelDolls have a new skin line and have given a preview of this makeup in each skin tone to the PixelDolls group, (also includes lashes and face lights). You may still be waiting to receive yours if you are in the group so it's worth going back there and touching the subscribomatic sign again, choose History, Option 1 - please be patient, you may not recieve it straight away but it is worth the wait. I love the dreamy face, and the body is stunning too.

UPDATE: For those of you who have not received your group gifts from PixelDolls, they have just exceeded their marvellousness by providing all the group gifts in one box. This is the group message I received today.

"Group Gift Pack . All our group gifts in one box, for those who may not have recieved them with the original sending. All group gifts are now History Option #1! Thanks for your patience everyone, looks like we have the technical issues with this sorted out. <3

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Nakama/116/109/506 "

Huge thank you to Scarlett and everyone involved with PixelDolls for being so generous, fabulous, ace, lovely, fantastic and great..YAY!

A perfect retro glamour look combined with the 1L Jetdoll Hair at Savoir Hair (includes flower) and these gorgeouse anime eyes (not free) are created by our very own Ashia. (She doesn't like to blow her own trumpet, so I'll do it for her)

lolita_008 1
Worn on my Lilly Doll shape which is free in the Rosemar skin box from Free*Style

Have you got this yet? Blue Blood's latest free gift in store, (if you were very very quick off the mark you may have seen my original error, I took a pic of the WRONG DRESS which was a previous free item from Blue Blood - yusssss my inventory is in a terrible mess, like my brain).

This dress is the correct one, the wonderful wenchful Lolita Dress, this is free at the Blue Blood store, possibly only for a short time.

bb_004

bb_003

Ghanima at Blue Blood was so good to me today, she also sent me a preview of her fantastic new creation, now this isn't free but everything you see here, including various styles of skirt prim and the shoes are all included in the price of 450L!!!. There are so many ways you can wear this - it is absolutely beautiful. She's got more wonderousness planned too, watch this space...

lolita_001

lolita_002 lolita_004

SDR II Skin: PixelDolls (group gift - subscribomatic, touch the sign, choose history option 1)
Hair: Jetdoll at Savoir Hair (1L)
Lolita Dress: Blue Blood (0L)
Shape: Lilly Doll: Free*Style (in the free Rosemar skin box)

Not Free
Anime Blue Eyes: Ashia Designs
Lenore dress and shoes: Blue Blood (450L )

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been a member of Pixeldolls for a while, went there to get my free skins 3 times already and zilch. I'm still waiting. Anyone have any idea why it isn't coming through? I know things have been quite borked the past few days but still...

Anonymous said...

elora... I waited 3 days for a PixelDolls giftie a while back - had given up all hope, but then *WHAM* they came through - all 5 folders of them! heehee
Creamy... you, those clothes, skin and hair are so yummy that I am droolin'! *meows*

Cyn Peccable said...

elora, I am having the same issues as you. The sign in store hasn't been working for me either...at least not yet.

In fact, when the original gift notice was delivered to me via Subscribe-o-matic/IM on Sunday, it did have the attachment of the gift but after I clicked "OK" or whatever, the gift never showed up in my inventory. Delivered notecards I clicked to open (from other groups)vanished too before materializing - this was all right after I logged-in - so definitely yet another SL glitch.

Hopefully the skins will show up eventually, because I really love what I've seen here. PixelDolls has wonderful stuff!

Cyn Peccable said...

Just got them...so, um, never mind.

Love the lip shape on this skin. :-D

Anonymous said...

um it's been removed from the machine, so you've have been lucky! late's better than never.

Anonymous said...

probably everyone has been IM-ing the owner with scornful comments thus making her remove

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Sorry you haven't received these skins yet. I got a group msg from Pixel Dolls today saying they were testing the subscribo, so you never know...the skins may be resent.

(these skins are only around 200 or 300L to buy I think, which is a total bargain for their beautifulness)

Creamy Cooljoke said...

::UPDATE::

Just received this message from Pixel Dolls is my offline IMs on email:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The object 'PixelDolls VIP' has sent you a message from Second Life:

Group Gift Pack . All our group gifts in one box, for those who may not have recieved them with the original sending. All group gifts are now History Option #1! Thanks for your patience everyone, looks like we have the technical issues with this sorted out. <3

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Nakama/116/109/506

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY!!