Friday 16 May 2008

Shhh, I've got a secret...


[S&S] freebie
Originally uploaded by [S&S]

It's not so secret really.

Sin & Secrets has this gorgeous little retro dress in store for only 1L. Thank you to Rain for leaving a message about it in our comments box (someone also sent a notice to Free*Style a few weeks ago but I can't remember who it was, so thank you to you also) and also to Sin & Secrets for allowing me to use this photo in the Free*Style group pool.

There's also another couple of 1L items in store including a sexy knit top and pants set and a teeny pair of panties.

TP to Sin & Secrets

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

suck kewl stuff at sin and secrets. they are awesome. I love their freebies more than stuff I paid a lot for. one of the best shops in sl. thanks cookie for the link! i am going to get almost everything they have.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Yey, it's a great store =)