Thursday 15 May 2008

Feeling Green and Dotty

Not much time on SL this evening, I got home quite late from doing extreme sports...err well that's if you can called 'tubing' extreme sports, this basically entails sliding down a dry ski slope on a big rubber ring. SOoo much fun!

So what did I find today on my little virtual visit? A group gift from snack-kame , a sexy lil top with tiny cardi and a pretty polka dress on the camp chair at Popfeel



Top and bra: snack-kame group gift, search *kame* notice dated 5/3 (get this quick because notice archives are only 15 days now I think) Bracelet: UnTone (free)





Polka Dress, Popfeel prize camp chair (17 mins) also check out the other free items in store including a new item which is a pretty ring of lights for your garden.
Darjeeling Skin: Quelita Soon (free Bianca F group gift)
Tabitha Shape: by Creamy at Free*Style (1L)

Non Free Item
Sexy Hair: Shop Seu, couldn't resist after seeing it on cheri's head. It's how I wish my RL hair would sit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
.

5 comments:

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Grr why are my pics blurry now??

Ashia Tomsen said...

You still look awesomes! That shape really suits the skin..all kittenish.....like Raquel welch in her younger days
xx

Sai Pennell said...

Its amazing that you can make any skin look fantastic, Creamy. *jealous*

Cheri Pye said...

Looks so purdy on you, something about the whole thing makes me think of Denise Richards http://www.jamesbondlifestyle.com/images/products/bo010-denise-richards.jpg

Lubbly <3

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Ty everyone =)

This shape is one I made called Tabitha. It's only 1L at Free*style right now too.