Saturday 19 April 2008

OMG u need dis 'kini

Olivia has got me obsessed with the urban dictionary now, I was going try to do this post in entire aolbonics but then I decided against "using single letters and numbers to make myself look like even more of an asshat on the internet"

So I shall speak in almost plain English (apart from random made-up words) about this sexxifulicious polkadot bikini which is a group gift from GiGi Couture, search Gigi Couture and join, look in notice archives and there it is.

bikini_004

Cute little halterneck bow and oooh yes, it gives nice buttage.
bikini_006

This cute hair is by Fuel, you can find this on the Ravenwear hunt if you look reeeeaaallly hard.
The glasses are a group gift by Periquita. TP to the store and touch the subscribo sign, touch it again and select History, I think it is Option 1

bikini_007

Bikini: Gigi Couture (Group Gift)
Hair: Fuel (Ravenwear Key Hunt)
Glasses: Periquita (Group Gift)
Serie 2 Skin: Dutch Touch (not free)

2 comments:

olivia connaught said...

Olivia has got me obsessed with the urban dictionary now

mwahahahahaaaa!

/me undoes yer bows and runs

Cheri Pye said...

Glad you liked the glasses! They go so well with the gorgeous 'kini :)

Thanks to Erpla Prieto for letting me know about the glasses!