Saturday 26 April 2008

♪ I AM AN ANARCHIST!! ♫

Tox1c Chemistry dropped this great mens outfit yesterday, it's free at Crimson Shadow for a whole week guys. It reminds me of late 70s/early 80s punk gear and now I'm inspired to download all the Sex Pistols stuff (am I that old? Errr my parents liked them). I wish my Eisa looked like more of a tough guy, he doesn't quite cut it does he?

crimson_003

Cool pair of shabby tartan pants with all kinds of metal belts and arm collar, also includes the shoes.

crimson_004

The piercings attach to the skull so if you want to wear them with hair you will have to attach them to your ear or something and then adjust them, if you have the patience - BE CAREFUL THOUGH - I totally borked up the first set. I gave up in the end and went bald, which is the actual intention of this outfit.

crimson_002

God Save The Queen!!

Men's Plaid Pants set, Crimson Shadow - Free for one week only
This is the exact URL but you will arrive at the landing point, follow the red beacon/arrow and then go to the ground level where the mens clothes are.

Non Free Items
Justin Eyeliner Skin : Good Life
Mykal Hair : Philotic Energy

1 comment:

Miu Elfan said...

Zomg! He's so hawt, would you like to be my slbf, Ceamz? Pwetty pweez!