Tuesday 25 March 2008

Smelly Pirate Hooker

Yay, at last!! Windlight is working for me now, every time I tried to use it before my graphics card wasn't compatible but now for some reason it works with this latest version....so as you can see, I've been having some fun with it.

Four Yip sent me an LM about a free outfit at the Pirate Store, Four's got great taste so I knew it would be a good one (and I love any excuse to use the phrase 'Smelly Pirate Hooker' from one of my favourite films 'The Anchorman') - uhuh, explains a lot doesn't it? :)

pirate_001

pirate_007

Every part of this outfit is highly detailed, I can't believe it's free. It comes complete with hat, boots and all the weaponry

pirate_006

pirate_005

I took these photo's at a really cool pirate themed sim called Pirate Island of Jabberwock - definitely worth a visit.

pirate_002
CREAMY COOLJOKE, A SMELLY PIRATE HOOKER AND PROUD!!

Royal Pirate Outfit by Pirate Store (FREE) - if you face out of the store when you TP, it's on the left wall, top row (also other free items in the store)
Xantha Hair by Philotic Energy, (not free)
Skin: ByrneDarkly by MiaSnow (not free but sooo perfect with this outfit)

2 comments:

Chrisy Jewell said...

Love it Creamy!And great pics!And of course,i'm getting the free pirate costume woohoo!Thanks :D

Creamy Cooljoke said...

My inventory is getting worse by the day, I wish I could pay someone to sort it out, that could be a new job in SL, 'Inventory Sorter Outer'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ty Chrisy, I think there's gonna be a lot of pirates running about SL this week :D