Wednesday 10 April 2013

Two Quick Looks

So My UglyDorothy is retiring all of her skins.  This makes me omg sad because I love her skins so much!!  Right now you can get all the skins in the store for half off.  There is also a wall that has 10 different dollarbie skins on it so grab those if you haven't already!!  I decided to use the two most recent to put together looks so you can see what you can do with them.  For one of the dollarbie skins I wore this top from Pale Empress which is only 50L for Woeful Wednesdays.  If you don't make it today for the sale price you should still check out the store because it is inexpensive for mesh and just really awesome for the glam-gloomy folks.
dark_003
I wore the second skin with this top from Cargo that is only 10L on the Marketplace.  It's the 'wearable demo" so it costs 10L but it has the logo on front.  Usually I refuse to wear anything with a logo on it but I thought this was fine because Cargo is an actual word and stuff, haha.  You can't see the back but there is a zipper coming down it and it's pretty cute.  If you don't want the logo on the front the plain versions are for sale at the normal price.  Check out the store anyway because it's awesome and doesn't get enough attention. :P
cargo1_005
Worn:
Both Skins: My UglyDorothy, 1L each
Hair: Alice Project @ Fameshed
First Top: Pale Empress, 50L Woeful Wednesday item
Second Top: Cargo, 10L
Spiked Collar: Pididdle @ Adore&Abhor Anniversary
Eyes: Cupcakes
Finger Tape: Sn@tch