Wednesday 3 April 2013

Oh, Hey, A Full Length Shot

So I don't normally do full body shots so this is weird but I am happy with it!  Most of these items are free or cheap and I am not sure how old or new some of them are.  I just have been wandering around the grid and Marketplace and some some things I liked and wanted to share them.  So here they are, check out the details below.  Ciao!
Dark and Sultry
Worn:
Lingerie, Head Piece and Tights: Mon Cheri, free.  Other items, like shoes, in the gift as well.  Lots of other gifties around the store too.
Boots: Sn@tch, VIP group gift. (Join not free but the gifts are always good.)
**Finger Tape and Nail Polish: Sn@tch, part of a hunt gift.  Find lock boxes all over the store with free items.
Tattoo: Blood Ink, 9L
Hair: LaViere and Tee*fy
Skin: MiaSnow
Socks: Randomocity (can't currently find the store)
**EDIT: The hunt had ended right before I got this post up and I didn't realize.  The tape is still available for cheap in the accessories section.