Monday 15 April 2013

All that glitters...

wow, you don't see post me for weeks, then two posts pop up in the same week! I've been busily trying to catch up on hunts, and I've come across a few things at Ricielli that I wanted to show you while they are still available.







Info:

Skin: Glam Affair ~ Zara ~ Black Phoenix (old group gift, only costs L$30 to join!!),
Eyes: Ikon ~ Lucid eyes "Machine" (March group gift),
Hair: RedRum ~ gG 12'12 (L$1 on marketplace here),
Piercing: hebenon vial ~ Ink,
Mesh top: Ricielli ~ GIA Mesh top (L$15 Easter Hunt gift),
Mesh Shorts: Ricielli ~ High waist cut-off shorts (L$15 Easter Hunt gift),
Shoes: Ricielli ~ Jenny Mesh Boots (L$15 Valentines hunt gift, still available at time of writing, but I don't know how much longer they will be available for!!),

Trini xx