Wednesday 4 July 2012

Happy Independence Day!



Hi all!  Just a quick post so I can get outside and enjoy the holiday!  I wanted to let you know about several great bargains you can find that are American themed and exclusive for the holiday.  I planned on a longer post but in the interest of time I am going to tell you about a few that I think are not to be missed.  Let's begin with the items in the photos.  Two of my favorite stores, Pididdle and Boom, are offering great gifts; Pididdle has a limited edition "Fireworks" set that includes the Hyperlip makeup in both a teeth and no-teeth version and fantastic nails in 2 sizes.  Boom has a special edition of the Ellio bikini.  It has all clothing layers as well as modifiable prim ties and tan line tattoo layers.  Chop Zuey has group gifts for both men and women.  Women get a Home of the Free set of earrings and men get a awesome ring which are adorned with the American Flag.  I personally love Chop Zuey's male jewelry and it works great when resized.  Chop Zuey is a pay to join group but it has weekly gifts for members and so I've recouped my join cost many times over.  Sanu has a special version of her Candy Corn popsicle for only 1 L.  There are 2 versions, one of normies and another for Petites.  It's in a gift box not far from the lucky chair.  I had to pick up Earthstones specially colored version of Bikini Beads.  I have other colors of these and love them.  They are not free but about 100 L less than the other versions!
BARGAIN TIP:  As I noted above I did not get to show all the things I wanted but there are a few that are outstanding deals from really great folks! Cupcakes is having a great sale today only: Special mesh items and bikinis in a special section are only 10 - 25 L as well as all older clothing in red, white or blue is only 10 L.  There are some great items there.   Also the new Emma line of skin has one version marked down to 50 L.  You will find it in all skin tones.  It's a great face and includes a bare version as well as several makeup options, making this a runaway steal.  I've adored Cupcakes for years and this line has to be one of my favorites.  One skin is free!  The trick is you have to find it.  I will give you a hint because I searched all over for it.  It's not boxed like a hunt item and it's right in there amongst the other Emma skins.  Just think a bit outside of the box and you will find it!  

Credits:
Bikini: Boom: Ellio bikini - American Flag: free
Makeup and Nails: Pididdle: Fireworks: free
Jewelry: Chop Zuey: Home of the Free (mens and womens): Group Gift (join fee)
Bikini Beads: Earthstones: Indepence: not free but reduced price
Noms: Sanu: Candy Corn Popsicle - 4th of July: 1 L
Skin: Cupcakes: Emma - Heavenly: 50 L special
Non-Discounted:
Hair: Wasabi Pills: Megan: new at FaMESHed
Feet: Slink
Pool: Trompe Loeil: Patio Pool: new at FaMESHed
Chair: Trompe Loeil: Tropical Scoop Bed