Tuesday 26 June 2012

Casual

Just a simple, casual look for you today.  Pastels are a bit out of my comfort zone but I'm so tired it feels nice to relax with soft colors.  My skin is a group gift from Yoon, a new to me store.  I saw the gift on Flickr and was all o.o must have now.  There is another gift in the store as well.  My hair is a subscriber gift from ChiChickie.  The store gives a subscriber gift of one color just about every release and does each new item in a fatpack of colors for 95L for the first day or so of release.  Awesome deal! 
chick chick chickity_005
My eyeshadow is one of a zillion colors you can get from Elymode in the MySecondBox group gift.  The group has gifts in the notices from Elymode, Bother, La Petite Morte, Adore&Abhor, and Glitterati.  My necklace is from Lasaki and is only 50L for Horror Haute.  I love the colors and the cameo.  Gorgeous!  Completing my outfit today are the previously blogged free lashes from Cheap Makeup and a soft, lace trimmed cropped top  from Sleeping Koala that is a nice release.  Yay!
Worn:
Hair: ChiChickie, subscriber gift
Skin: Yoon, group gift (the skin has light blonde brows on it but I am wearing the eyebrows that come with the MiaSnow Sweety skins on top of it.)
Eyeshadow: Elymode, MySecondBox group gift (300L join fee, lots of other gifts in notices from multiple designers, find more info. on MySecondBox HERE.  It's important to understand the rules and concept of this group before joining.)
Lashes: Cheap Makeup, free
Necklace: Lasaki, 50L for Horror Haute
Shirt: Sleeping Koala, new release