Saturday 2 April 2011

No Foolin Today, Just Freebies

Happy weekend!
Sheep Door Group Gift
A new store called Sheep Door just opened. This awesome-osso jersey is a group gift. Go check it out, some tres cute stuff at very reasonable prices. \o/
Rotten Toe NSA2 Hunt Dress
My beloved Rotten Toe has yet again graced us with loverlies! This beautiful dress is a gift from the No Strings Attached Hunt 2. I wuffs.
Evaki Bunny Group Gift
Normally I don't do costumes, but rabbits n bunnies are holding a special place in my heart as of lately O.o I have to admit though, this subscribo gift from Evaki looks really snuggly and soft, I kinda want one in rl now. :O
CREDITS
Look 1
Jersey - Sheep Door - Group Gift
Hair base - DeeTaleZ Past Gift
Skin - Plastik - Not Free
Look 2
Dress - Rotten Toe - NSA2 Hunt Gift
Skin - Pink Fuel - Not Free
Hair - Magika - Discount Section
Look 3
Bunny Costume - Evaki - Subscribo Gift