Tuesday 8 December 2009

Merry Gacha

PERTURB/ation, Clemantis, Zakka and Nonino are having an amazing gacha fest for the holiday season.  Pay 30 L to the vendor and take a chance on winning from 15 prizes.  The prizes range from a unisex coat to oodles of decorations (food, Sileny) to furniture to a skybox.  Not a single prize will disappoint and duplicates should make excellent gifts as everything is transferable. 



I'm wearing the Christmas Coat which has nice detailing including white stitching and holly at the neckline.  Excuse the pose.. I look like Whistler's mother but I wanted to take the shot in the display so you could see some of the other items.  Take a look at it on boy Acha for another look at the coat and style options, plus her posts are just awesome <3.


Here is a shot of the display that shows many of the prizes, including the skybox.


Back to sorting.  More posts if I can ever get my inventory under control!

No comments: