Tuesday 22 December 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

We at Free*Style would like to wish you all a Happy Holiday and Fabulous New Year!!


Thanks so much for the support of everyone in the Free*Style group and Free*Style readers, not forgetting a huge thanks to all the generous and talented creators in Second Life.  Please continue to support genuine creators in Second Life in 2010, they make our avatars and surroundings look fantastic!


Also on a personal level, I would like to send my huge appreciation to my friends who write for Free*Style blog and to my friends who help with the in world Free*Style groups - seriously, I could not do it without you guys.  
(some of whom are pictured below- typical of me, I wasn't organised enough to get everyone in the photo)


Most importantly, to those we have lost this year, we are thinking of you and your families....

Freestyle Xmas

7 comments:

Sileny said...

I'm trying to figure out who everyone is, haha! I see Evangeline, Creamy, Ach, Dahl, Suri, ME, dunno who else!

Creamy Cooljoke said...

lol oki - here we go...

L-R

Eva, Ach, Suri, Mijn, ME with Olivia's shape on (cos she was too lazy arse at the store LOL!), Me as Creamy, Sileny and Dahlinda

Sorry to all our other lovelies, Ashia, Adaire, Miu, Jorden, Abra, Silver, Casia, Anya, Tomoyo and everyone. I should have been more organised, but I love yoooos x

Evangeline Eames said...

I feel so lucky to get to blog with you all! It's been a fun few weeks and I can't wait to do more! Hugs Eva XXX

Suri Christen said...

Oh Eva you fit right in already. Was it only a few weeks? Thought u were with us longer! <3

Kristin Cabaret said...

Oh man I want those stripe pants!

Dahlindah Destiny said...

Typical. Sileny and I. Snuggling in the corner. Was I drunk again? Lol

Sileny said...

Hmm. me bending over in front of a drunk Dahl is called snuggling these days? >:D