Wednesday 8 October 2008

Angel Face, Potty Mouth

Just a little chance to promote our stuff at Free*Style HQ! This mouth sticker was made by Creamy! Nice little bit of harmless fun, although peeling off was a bit painful..haha!

My bois Caeo and Vent both TP'd me to Muism on different occassions and I got these lovely tops!

Angel Face, potty mouth

This top I am wearing is a unisex tie dye tank top, from one of the Muism lucky chairs, $0L

Pants: Popfuzz discount basement (also Cupcakes): Red Bold Striped Pants, $10L

Black Bangle from ::69:: Candy Selection, $0L

Metal Bangles are dollarbies from Magia. They are with other dollarbies, which you will find in the right corner of the store.

candy nail day

Top: Muism - Male Poison Tank Top, again, from lucky chair!
Venturino TP's me over, and after we realised it was a male tank top! It was very tansparent so I wore this *new* Orange Stole gift from Candy Nail! This is, of course, exclusive for group members only!! Go get it before it is gone. Activate your group tag and go to Candy Nail!

Heels from [Armidi Gisaci] Viniani Heel - Black w/White, not free.

Butt tatt from Vent!

Now for a bit of bootay!
Hmm hmm.. *winks*, how about my butt tatt of angel hello Kitty? It's etched on while I was drunk, I think because I don't recall how it got there! *Shrugs*

Pants: AyYaiYai - Bootlicious cut off denim, $50L.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way, Muism, they remodelled, where did they move the freebie corner? Or is it now just the lucky chair?

Suri Christen said...

Hey Munchie!
There are 2 lucky chairs outside the store, near to some patio table and chairs, and also close to where they sell men shoes, hope this helps?

Anonymous said...

Just remembered the old Muism, they had some decorative Katana swords and kimonos available there, which I could direct peope to when they wanted to add to their Japanese style.

But I guess they binned that corner.

Thanks Suri :D

百恋芙蓉 said...

Suri 你在哪里弄来的 Hello Kitty 刺青噢?好可爱啊~~
刚发现我们两个的SL名只差一个字母呵呵~

Suri Christen said...

哎喲 百戀芙蓉 你那麼神秘 我怎知道你的SL名字是什麼呢?? *笑*

Venturino made me that tattoo, cute huh?

百恋芙蓉 said...

对啊好可爱,趁你醉呼呼刺上去的?哈哈哈~~
我的SL名是SUKI啦~
开始我以为你也叫SUKI但是仔细看一下原来是R不是K哈哈~(∩_∩)

Suri Christen said...

都是說說笑而已 我蠻喜歡這個 tattoo 喔!