Saturday 27 September 2008

LUCKY PUNK!!

"You gotta ask yourself, do I feel lucky? Well do ya punk?" The words of Inspector Callahan in the unforgettable scene from Dirty Harry echoed through my mind as I stared down the lucky chair and waited for the "G" to present itself. I consider myself pretty damn lucky, hell I even got a tattoo to prove it but nothing makes me feel luckier than gettin a lil SN@TCH for free.


Once my letter did come up I got a BONER! That's right I said it.. this outfit is appropriately named "Boner" and since I know Ivey, the mastermind behind SN@TCH, is above any type of sexual innuendo I can only assume it is due to the skull and crossbones on it's vest. The outfit comes with pants, prim collar and cuffs and 2 different shirt styles.


The "Charlie" outfit you see here is also a lucky chair item at SN@TCH as are the "Skulls" suspenders. There are 4 different color shirts in this pack along with the black shorts.

Well folks I am just about out of innuendo (not really but I gotta end this somewhere lol) so if yer feelin lucky go stalk that lucky chair at SN@TCH and you may walk out with a BONER.

NOT FREE items pictured:

HCT Blaze hair
Aitui Redeemer skin in Tone 1
Sinistyle Cutthroat necklace and taped fingers
Flipside F1 lip piercings
Hivemind headphones

No comments: