Friday 13 June 2008

Party Like A Rockstar

So I had this really awesome post planned about prize camping, ya know, when you sit for 10 or 15 mins, sort your inv and get a wicked something or other at the end? To that end, I spent last night doing just that at the very kewl Utsuku. The grid however, had other plans for me. *shakes fist in direction of random tech person who is too lazy to fix what needs to be fixed* The majority of the clothes I won went poof after I logged off, thanx Phil, no really......thanx!!! But all was not lost! Yohane Rocket of Strayer fame saved my fine butt! Creamy blogged some wicked pants of his awhile ago, they're still available instore, grab em cos they rule!

strayer_009

The jacket I'm wearing is also available instore for a linden, it's rocktastic! The beer I'm hanging onto for dear life is a group gift, still in the notices at the time of posting.

strayer_013

This is one of the yummy tops that survived my relog last night. You can grab this at Edge Grafica, Ames brought me here when we were looking for a place for me to stab her hehehe. She did an amazing post on some of the stuff you can get, check it out hurr. The amazing boots I'm wearing are from the Blueblood prize camp chair. Total kewlness.

strayer_005


strayer_002

This is another smexy top that made it! Check out the pants dude, snakeskin, purple, skin tight..you know you want em!! Another awesomsauce gift in the Strayer group. The hair is from Kin, not free, but colour change features make it well worth the L's. Speaking of hair, while I was in Blueblood a couple of nights ago, I was lucky enough to have a chat with the designer Ghanima Uriza. She is branching out into hair making, lucky us!!

strayer2_004

This amazing Cybergoth hair will be available from next week. I want it in every colour I can get my hands on! Ghan has always been lovely to us Free*stylers, and her clothes are to die for. I can't wait to see what other hair styles she concocts! *Ash out to mosh and smash random shit in the loungeroom*

Boots- Prize Camp
Blueblood

Tattoos (not free)
Canimal

Hair (not free)
Kin

Cybergoth Hair in pink (not released yet, out next week)
Blueblood

Pants @ Jacket
Strayer

Smexeh Tops & Choker
Utsuku Prize Camp

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry, but a lot of TPs dont show the place right.

Ashia Tomsen said...

Um I've just tried all the slurls anon........they'e all correct. Which one exactly were you talking about?

eloheliot said...

lol <3 that bottle of PBR in the first photo

Anonymous said...

OOo I love the poses, they cracking me up ! Lmao !! xxx

Anonymous said...

Those boots MUST be mine! w00t!

It's not healthy (or fun!) to drink alone, honey-bunny... give us all holler when you pull out that beer bottle again! hahahahaha

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Yeah, I wanna come booze wif ya too.

roxors soxors!!!

Ashia Tomsen said...

"Beer is proof god loves us and wants us to be happy" XD!! My daddy proudly wore that on a t-shirt last time he came to visit!!! Oh Ames I never drink alone, however any time you wanna have a booze up, your'e on sista, that goes for all of yoooooooos too!! oh an anon the poses are from Animonics, hit me up inworld and I'll pass the LM onto you!

olivia connaught said...

"Beer is proof god loves us and wants us to be happy"

loool that quote is one of 30534698 reasons why i love ben franklin

MMM, BEER

Anonymous said...

I recognized the animations were from Animonics and I have most of his stuff, they are brilliant, and the owner is the cutest dude i've met in ages!