Thursday 22 May 2008

Poison my candy baby, because this is *delish!*

I was fortunate enough to catch Rezzable's "Poison Candy" fashion show yesterday, debuting the RL fashions of the fabulous designer Ms. Fucshia Latte (the designer's avi) into SL wearables by Ms. Alla Ruff of Veschi fame. From what I hear, Fucshia is just as addicted as we are to fashion in SL! Her clothing *is* like candy and I think I bought almost all of it in a mad dash with a few friends after the show to hit the store at the Cannery sim.

And...there's a freebie! Yuss! The sexy skirts you see below are available at the Poison Candy shop. But beware - serious potential for $Ls loss when you see the clothes!

The "Bernie" skirt is available in black with the cute logo or without. I wore it with a Kunglers' lingerie pink bodice top that is available as a gift in-store (look by the store counter towards the middle of the shop for the gift bags) and Bishwear's gorgeous "Serafina" style that is available for free at Savoir Hair's new digs that Ashia blogged yesterday. The "Candy" necklace from Poison Candy isn't free but how can you pass up something so kyoot for $100 L?
And here's the logo skirt! I know, I know, the top I'm showing from Poison Candy isn't free but I could *not* resist - two little and to-die-for tops come together for $225L. The shoes that have been blogged previously are a gift from Ann Otoole's Unique Needs subscribe-o-matic. The nails are a Skin Within gift for having the store in your profile picks.

Mmmm...enjoi. *Rolls around in her glam new skirts, marveling that system skirts could be so fabulous!*

10 comments:

Lokum Shilova said...

OMG you look gorgeous !!! Thks to Alla Ruff for bringing this RL clothes to SL in great detail. She is one amazing artist as well as Fucshia Latte.

Creamy Cooljoke said...

Stunnertastic. Great post Adaire!

britta said...

gorrrgeous!

how do you girls get your edges so smooth? geez, my snapshots look like a 2 year old drew them in comparison to yours! ha

Anonymous said...

byootiful Adaire! So slinky and deelicious!

Adaire DeCuir said...

Ooh, thank you! And Britta, my pics look like POOP right now because I'm on the bf's uber computer and I'm used to my six year old ancient comp!! But thank you! I have been trying to fix the pixel-y ness for like 2 hours now, lol. Something is amiss between when I upload the photo to Flickr and when it uploads to Blogger.

Camie Cooper said...

Cute! What skins is that you're wearing in the pictures?

Adaire DeCuir said...

Oh yes, my bad. That's a skin that's about to be released to Tuli's group members. I'd join up now because the enrollment may close when it's released.

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures! I love when you guys show the not free things too. I was totally eyeing that necklace but wasn't sure how it looked. *runs back to buy it*

Bella Baroque said...

omg, smokin hawt!!! great finds adaire, i'm sooo jellie of your hunting skillz. great job :)

Ashia Tomsen said...

you look oh so boofuls!
xx